Is this your first time here?
Puget Sound is migrating to Canvas as the new learning management system and Spring 2019 is the last semester courses may use Moodle.
- Access Canvas at Canvas.pugetsound.edu using your Puget Sound Credentials.
- Students may have some course materials in Moodle and some in Canvas. If you are unsure, please ask your professor which platform they are using.
- Starting in Summer 2019, all courses will be taught in Canvas.
Firefox is the preferred browser for using Moodle. Keeping your browser up to date frequently will prevent errors when accessing course material.
- Use your Puget Sound username (eg. jdoe, not your email address) and your password to log in to Moodle.
- Forgotten your password? Reset it using MyPugetSound.
- For additional help, contact the Service Desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (253)879-8585.